Divergent
Looks like you're not logged in! Guests are considered to be factionless, and don't have as much access as members do. And joining is free! Become a member today and chose your faction!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Divergent
Looks like you're not logged in! Guests are considered to be factionless, and don't have as much access as members do. And joining is free! Become a member today and chose your faction!
Divergent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divergent City Facebook page!

Go down

Divergent City Facebook page! Empty Divergent City Facebook page!

Post by Piplope Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:29 pm

Click here to visit the website's facebook page! I'm going to be working on a tumblr update blog too, and will post the link to it shortly.

By the way, members, I haven't really had a chance to create my character yet, and I believe that's why you all haven't made characters. But please, go and make characters! I had a lot of fun making this website, and I'd really like people to roleplay. But I haven't had the time to quite make a character or roleplay just yet. I might get around to making a character and begin roleplaying this weekend.
But just because I don't have a character(yet) doesn't mean you can't make your characters!! I want to see you all's imaginative Divergent characters!! Show me your pretties!!!!

--Pip
Piplope
Piplope
Admin

Coins : 21542

https://divergentcity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down